About our vendor options, rules, etc.
- Vendor space prices are for the whole weekend.
- Bring your vehicle for display or play! Feel free to show it off at your vendor spot and demo your products on the trail rides or obstacle courses.
- Setup deadline STARTS the Friday of the festival, at 10:00AM and ENDS the same day at 4:00PM. (Email us if you need to request exceptions to this)
- Vendors are invited and encouraged to join us at our Kick-off Party Friday evening (off-site) with a minimal set up or handouts to entice participants to go to your vendor booth Saturday and Sunday.
- Electric sites are available. First come first serve.
- Special parking designated for vendors close to the vendor area. (1 vehicle allowed at the vendor space and 1 vehicle allowed in vendor parking area. For additional spaces, please email us.)
- Map will be available at check-in to show where your space is and to photo or post online so people will know where you are.
- There will be dedicated staff to guide you and help however you see fit from the time you arrive to the time you leave.
- Canopies must be appropriately anchored for winds or storm.
- Vendor access will be given for up to 4 people. This includes festival entry passes and will ONLY be able to be picked up by the person you indicate on the registration form. (Email us if you need to change this name or make any exceptions to this.)
- Amplified sound must be at a reasonable volume for neighboring spaces to have conversation.
- If you choose to stay over night with your space, please let us know in advance. (Law enforcement will be patrolling at night. Grounds will be well lit throughout the event.)
- Vendors are prohibited from selling in the parking areas of the event.
- We want you to succeed at our event, please let us know how we can better serve you.
- We listened to our vendors from previous years and made changes that we hope you like! No flies this year either!