Ready to have some fun?
Try out the West Virginia JeepFest obstacle courses.
- Obstacles for both stock and modified vehicles
- Come test out your Jeep on our courses that are sure to test both the Jeep’s abilities and the driver’s skills.
- Feel the fun and excitement experiencing what Jeeps were made to do.
- We’ll have over ten obstacles including rock crawl, articulation obstacles, balance obstacles, suspension obstacles,
Fee: $25 for unlimited attempts
THERE IS NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON THE GROUNDS AT ALL.
ANYONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OR INTOXICATED WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUNDS.
Please respect that this is a family-friendly, fun weekend.
- All people in the vehicle must wear their seat belt at all times while on the course. No exceptions.
- Driver must have a valid driver’s license to drive a vehicle through the course.
- Obey traffic officials at all times. If you need assistance, use your horn to get the attention of an official.
Air horns will be used to stop ALL traffic and provide assistance. If you hear a horn, please come to a full stop as quickly and safely as possible.
- Please drive at a reasonable speed and DO NOT closely follow the vehicle in front of you. Follow directions from track officials to slow down your pace if needed. Allow plenty of room in front of you for the person to complete the obstacle before you attempt any part of it.
- All vehicles are required to have front and rear tow points.
- As you exit the course, watch carefully for any spectators or people walking. Do not throw dirt or mud unnecessarily. Be respectful to the grounds and those around you.
- Track officials reserve the right to say if your vehicle is not properly equipped or may not participate in the Stock or Modified course. This is to provide fun, yet safe environment for all and to help prevent unnecessary damage to your vehicle.
If you have any questions about any event or the festival, please use our Contact Us page and we will get back to you promptly.